Method Statement for Retaining Wall work Execution

Method Statement for Retaining Wall work Execution

 

  • Retaining wall work shall be taken up for a length of 10m to 20m to suit the site condition duly considering the safety aspect.
  • The total height of different types of retaining wall shall be cast in 2 or 3 pours, keeping the maximum height of pour of 2.44m.
  • Shuttering and staging shall be as per the scheme attached.
  • The bottom surface shall be rammed before PCC and after completion of PCC surface shall be cleaned properly.
  • The layout of wall for the stretch to be executed will be marked on PCC and shall be got checked by Client.
  • Placement and fixing of reinforcement shall be taken up with bars fabricated as per BBS checked by Client. Laps, chairs and any other extra reinforcement that is to be provided shall be recorded jointly in concrete pour card.
  • Proper cover to the reinforcement as per drawing shall be provided by adequate number of approved cover blocks.
  • Shuttering will be carried out with plastic/film coated plywood shuttering boards. Adequate supports will be fixed in position, Suitable shutter releasing agent will be used
  • Cleaning of surface shall be done by compressed air if required.
  • Concrete pour card will be prepared and approval will be taken from Client.
  • Tarpaulin sheet will be kept at site to protect fresh concrete from unexpected rain.
  • De-shuttering of the sides will be done after 24 hours.
  • Concrete surface will be covered with hessian cloth and cured for seven days after concreting

 

Concreting of Retaining wall:

  • Grade of concrete shall be as per approved drawing i.e M-25.
  • Entire retaining wall shall be cast in stretches of 10m to 20m to suit site condition.
  • Horizontal construction joint will be provided at predetermined location as per approved pour plan. The vertical construction joint will be provided by means of wooden stopper at 10m to 20m interval depending on length to be taken at a time.
  • Pouring will be done in layers and proper compaction will be ensured by using needle vibrators. Electrically operated vibrators with different dia needles viz. 60mm or 40 mm will be used for compaction of poured concrete depending upon the thickness of the layer.

12 comments:

  1. It really is interesting to be able to learn all the different ways that someone is able to make a different in the look of their home. I personally love the idea of being able to have a retaining wall in my backyard, especially if there is a pool involved. Hopefully this will be something that ends up being a huge piece of inspiration for those who are struggling overall with the hills in their yard. Thank you for sharing. http://www.tmlandscapedesign.com/Water-Features-Morris-Plains-NJ.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and useful.
    Good looking landscaping design.
    it is helpful every one who looking perfect landscaping design.
    Thanks for sharing !

    Retaining Walls in Bloomington

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Post.
    Great information is here.I want to see another valuable post.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Concrete Contractor Bloomington

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an informative blog which has a detailed description of the the top builders in bhopal is among the best builders in bhopal
    who has the property in every direction of Bhopal Their rates are also than others and the quality is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to read the informative content you have posted for us. Undoubtedly the real estate sector is growing in Bhopal and the best builders in bhopal are giving exceptional properties to live. In those names, one name is Agrawal Construction co. top builders in bhopal who provide quality with a blend of affordibility.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prime Retaining Walls Dallas beautifies your retaining walls and enhances its life. We create a wide variety of retaining walls to suit your requirements and budget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!! Thanks for the post. You post really help me a lot to understand the construction of retaining walls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog! And I hope that you will bring such good blogs ahead. I like to introduce Temporary Cooling Service UAE for trane rental services offer you rental safe & efficient rental application

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blogs!
    Thanks for sharing this informative blog.
    Retaining walls are used to provide support to the soil that would otherwise get dislocated due to weather elements. They are often used in residential applications to help create level platforms to maximize space usage. Thus, uneven land can be leveled out to be used for constructing a building and it also increases the usable space on your property. At Cropper Bros Retaining Walls and Fences (CB retaining walls), we help create retaining walls in Brisbane that are beautiful as well as functional
    Cropper Bros Retaining Walls

    ReplyDelete

Quantity Surveyor opening at WSP

Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Job Location: Noida Business Stream: Engineering Role Summary This role presents an excellent opportunity for a...