- Doka formwork beams
- Doka formwork sheets
- Dokadur panels
- Doka floor props
- Form ties and suspension cones
- Multi-trip packaging
Max. Shear Force
170 x 106 KG.CM2
- For less damage to the ends of the beams
- For outstanding durability
- Outstanding production level.
- Ensures uniformly high quality and load-bearing strength for safe and dependable usage
- Is the basis for the reliability of the Doka beam formwork and Dokaflex floor formwork
- From mechanical strenght grading
- Surface: Phenol-resin coating, 120 g/m²
- Bonding: Boil proof and weatherproof phenol-resin glue (BFU 100) to DIN 68705-T3
- Edges: Dispersion
- Thickness: 21 mm
- From special surface sealing by means of PUR varnish and melamine resin coating with precision-metered corundum sanding
- For improved safety at work, because risk of slipping is reduced
- From significantly reduced moisture absorption for much-reduced discolouration, structuring and cracking
- From easy cleaning of the surfaces, ready for the next use
- From all-round edge protection made of high-grade PU
- For exact edges with minimal cleaning
- For low costs on account of easy and fast reconditioning of the edge
- The props are available in various sizes viz. CT-250,CT-300,CT-340 & CT-410. The number indicates the extended length of props in cms.
- Carrying capacity is rated from 20 kN to 30 kN.
- The tripods make the props self standing for easier and faster erection of the shuttering system. The adjustments in height are obtained by operating the prop nut. The required dimension in plan is obtained by side-lapping of the H-Beams in the primary or secondary layer.
- A very accurate and convenient shutter is ready for tying of reinforcement and concreting.
- The system also facilitates re-propping. By adopting the method of repropping it is possible to reduce the total quantity of formwork materials significantly. The system is very well adapted for use along with the L&T-Doka Beam Forming Supporting system.
- Through faster loading and unloading of system components, small items and accessories
- Through easy relocation to the next point where the parts are needed
- Through safe storage in stacks, particularly when space is at a premium